The Home Purchase Program (HPP) is now open and will remain open until available funding has been fully committed for this fiscal year.
Please note, applicants can only avail of this program one time.
- $1 million has been allocated in 2018-19 for the new Home Purchase Program.
- The program will provide grants of $3,000 to qualifying individuals and families to go toward the down payment of a new home valued up to $400,000 including HST, and the grant funding will be provided to the buyer’s solicitor prior to closing.
- The grant applies to homes that are to be newly constructed or existing new homes that have never been sold or previously occupied.
- Program grants will be available for the first 330 home buyers who apply and qualify.
For newly constructed homes never occupied or existing new homes never sold or occupied. NLHC will require a copy of:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Finance Letter from Lender
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me,